Frequently Asked Questions
Currently, HomeOffrz is primarily buying homes in California and Nevada.
If you are outside of this area, we still may be interested in your home. Submit an offer request and let's see what we can offer!
- Single-family residential homes, including condos and townhomes
- Homes built between 1950 - today
- Homes must be on a permanent, permitted, and legal structure.
Yes, we do!
Yes, we do!
No. If you’re selling your home and it’s a mobile or manufactured home, HomeOffrz will be unable to make an offer. This is regardless of whether it’s on a fixed foundation or tied down.
- Homes that are manufactured, pre-fabricated, or mobile
- Homes where the seller does not have clear ownership
- Homes that are not vacant as of the closing date (or Extended Stay, as applicable). No leasebacks after closing are permitted.
- Homes that have a significant foundation, structural, or other condition issues.
- We may add to this list at any time, for any reason we see fit.
Yes. you don’t need an agent to sell your home to HomeOffrz. If you’re already working with an agent or your home is currently listed, we will work with your agent directly. Simply have your agent submit your request for an offer on your behalf or submit your home with your agent’s information and we’ll do the rest!
Absolutely! Unlike our competition we are setup to purchase homes in any condition.
Yes, our offer expires after four days. We would be happy provide you a revised offer. The market is always changing this way our offer is always competitive with current values.
Our exact offers will be provided within 24 hours of our inspection. Once we have an accepted offer, we may decide to have our contractors do a further inspection if we believe it to be necessary. This further inspection may result in a revised offer due to their findings. Not all homes will require a further inspection.
We try our best to provide an accurate offer. Although, if you believe we missed something feel free to reach out to us.
No, you never pay anything to HomeOffrz.
If you’re interested in selling your home for cash, we’re interested in making an offer. Our property specialist will visit you at a time that’s convenient for you, evaluate your home and answer any questions you may have. Then, they can make an all cash, “as is” offer with no obligation, and at no cost to you.
- There’s no need to deal with realtors or realtor commissions.
- We cover normal closing costs.
- We pay cash — so there are never delays from banks, and deals don’t fall through because of financing.
- We buy “as is,” so you don’t have to worry about repairs or cleanup.
- We close on your schedule when you’re ready.
- If you’re in a rush, we can close in as little as 5 days, so you can move on.
Before making you an offer, the franchisee in your market will evaluate a number of factors, including the following:
- The current condition of your house.
- The approximate cost of repairs and renovations required.
- The amount of time it will take to renovate your house.
- The future “post-renovation” value of your house, compared to other homes in the area.
- The amount of real estate commissions required to sell your home after renovation.
- The cost of maintaining the house until it’s ready to sell, including insurance, utilities, taxes, loan payments, and more.
The estimated future “post-renovation” value of your renovated house, minus these costs, helps us arrive at the cash offer that we make.
In all market conditions, HomeOffrz is constantly looking for houses to buy. We’re the buyers you can trust to make you a fair offer and close fast.
Nothing, if you’re selling to HomeOffrz. We can buy your house just the way it is, so you won’t have to repair anything or even sweep the floor.
Once you accept our firm cash offer, we can close in as few as 5 days.
Unlike other methods and buyers, HomeOffrz simple process can get cash in your hands as fast as 5 days from when you accept our firm cash offer.
Since HomeOffrz can close in as few as 5 days, we could have your cash in hand even before you miss another payment and help you avoid foreclosure altogether.
If you’ve inherited a house, you’re entitled to do whatever you like with it, including selling it. We can help with your inherited house and have more information for you here.